So hey hey;]

Hello everyone+thank you very much for viewing this blog;]

Lotsta love,

hayley and massie

Saturday, April 25, 2009

My presentation. x

Hello im hayley i am 14 !

I am from england : here are some things i love !

I dont accept request that are blank or just say hi or hello or one word !

I love birds and have 2 budgies and a parrot !

I love cats mine is called Marmite !

I love dogs... Mine is called : Chocolate

I also have a hamster : Pip

I have a Gecko [ Lizard ] Called Sparky

I love bunnys and have 2 called Misty + Maisy

I love argentina i wanna go live there !

I love music and have over 1,000 Cd'S :P

I love light and hate the dark !

I love speaking on the phone im a chatterbox !

I am in a band i do the drums and vocals the band is called RockiChikechs i am in it with my friends hopfully we will be famous soon ! :P

I play the Electric Guitar !

I play the piano & Keyboard !

I play the trumpet im very musical !

I hate having a broken heart !

I love hugs n kisses :P

I love angels... Ghosts... Spirits !

I love my little sister Rea.

I love my friends they rock !!!

I love zombies lol lol

I love Princesses !

I love snow... so i love SNOWMEN !

I love pirates... they rock ! [ pirates of the carribean ]

I love cake... yummy !

I love partys and fireworks and things !

I love getting gifts :)

I love my sunglasses :P

I hate war.

I hate angry n mean people

I love being happy !

I love... love

I dont like being sad.

I love being cheeky n sticking my tounge out :P



This is my presentation on stardoll :)

No comments:

Post a Comment